Write us!


What would you like to see on The Blaaag? Tell us at theblaaag@gmail.com.

INTERESTED IN VOICING YOUR OPINIONS ON SEXUAL EDUCATION?

The Asian American Alliance will be filming a short documentary regarding Asian Americans and Sexual Education. We are currently looking for Asian American students on campus to give their testimonials on camera!

Bring your funny, awkward, serious, and/or interesting stories and opinions to the table!

We will be filming student testimonials after Spring Break:

Date, time, and location to be announced.

For more information, please email Annie Tan at at2452@columbia.edu.

Or: Come to our Mochi Study Break after Spring Break to learn more!

2 comments:

  1. skyxie said...

    I remember when I was in 9th grade taking Sex Ed, we had an assignment where we had to talk to our parents about sex. Unlike all my fellow classmates, who were all clearly much more intelligent in sex-ed, I actually did attempt this rather than faking the entire conversation.

    I talked to my mother and the conversation was pretty normal, at least until she asked me, "so do you want to know where we keep the condoms?" Actually, I already knew. Infact, I had known since I was in 6th grade when I serendipitously discovered them in my father's sock drawer. Nonetheless, I couldn't admit that and generally there was nothing I could do to disperse the awkwardness.  

  2. David said...

    lol THANK YOU TIAN. blaaag comment anecdotes ftw or ftl. iunno which.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.