Write us!


What would you like to see on The Blaaag? Tell us at theblaaag@gmail.com.

Hey people. While we always do have many serious and heavy things to talk about here at The Blaaag, I have to say I've personally stepped into pursuits a little bit more, shall we say, frivolous...

(David, what the hell are you talking about?)

In short, I've begun my stint as Heroes recapper on the venerable blog Racialicious. Some of you might remember the piece I posted here about global representation on this show - well, now I've made an entire pastime of commenting on Heroes. Catch my intro post on Racialicious here. My first recap will be for tonight's episode on NBC 9pm Eastern.

1 comments:

  1. Christina said...

    YAY!!!! DAVID!!! I'm so proud of you congratulations lil one!!!!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.