Write us!


What would you like to see on The Blaaag? Tell us at theblaaag@gmail.com.

MY MOM IS A FOB blog

Check. This. Out.

Simply, a blog about all the funny things that our fobby mommies do. My favorite?

SUBJECT LINE: I UNDERSTAND YOU

Now I realize the difference between students graduated from Yale or Harvard and other regular university. So your dad and me are not worried about your job, but worry about one thing which your dad wants me to talk with you.

I understand you, like all other young people, would like to experience the love, a romantic love. We also know, to stop young people having sax before marriage is impossible, but we’d like to remind you, at least you should always protect yourself well.

1. Do not let pregnancy happen.

2. Prevent the disease. your skin is not good, I am afraid the first time having sex you might get pain and suffered.

with love,

Mom


Don't know what a FOB is?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.